|HOME | EBOOKS | COMMUNITY | TELECOMMUTING JOBS | ADVERTISE|
Beating the Home Party Plan Winter Doldrums
1. If you want more from your business, you will have to change what you're doing.
2. Ask everyone you know to book a show with you, because the one person you think won't want a show will book a show with another Consultant. You will offend more people by not asking them to Host a show. This goes for inviting guests to a show too, so be sure to tell your Host!
3. Go to other consultants shows and observe other techniques, you'll learn lots to better your business!
4. Make labels and label every product with it's name, item #, and what page it's on in the catalog. When you pick up your item and blurt out all that information, everyone will be amazed!
5. Get everyone's email address so you can provide them information on the specials.
6. Start a "Featured Product of the Month Club" this will generate interest in your business.
7. Send a thank you note out to your new Host after you book the show. This shows your new Host that you truely appreciate their business. You won't loose that booking down the line either!
8. When host coaching, try giving your host a guest list to fill out. This will allow you to make sure you have the contact information for each person she is inviting. It will also ensure that the invitations get mailed because you will be the one sending them out.
9. At the beginning of a show, tell the guests to write their personal information on the form. Also tell them to circle all the item #'s of the products they are interested in. Explain to the guests that this will save them time when they are ready to order!
10. No matter how bad you feel both emotionally and physically, you need to act like you love being at the show!
11. During a show, tell EVERYONE to feel free to call you if they decide to add extra products to their order. Be personable at your show, so the guests' feel you are approachable!
12. Gear yourself to book 2 shows at every show you do, your business will grow quickly! An average of 8 out of 10 people who check off NO for booking a show, actually mean that they just don't want a show now.
13. Attatch a "thank you" note to every guests' sales receipt. On the note, thank the guest for helping the Host earn the FREE products (list the amount) and for helping you earn (list amount) your commission from the show. Invite the Guest to book a show and become a Consultant so they have the opportunity to earn free products or better yet, to earn free products and money too!
14. Call the Host the next day after the show and thank the Host for selling the products for you! Tell the Host that you think she/he would be a great Consultant, ask the Host if she/he would like to learn more about the "opportunity".
15. When a Host or Guest expresses interest in becoming a consultant, schedule an "interview" date and time. Go to the potential consultant's home and go over the "opportunity" in person and sign them then!
16. Write everything pertaining to your business in pencil and write only your personal things in pen. That way if meetings or shows change dates, you won't have a mess in your calender.
17. TALK ABOUT THE YOUR BUSINESS
18. It's great to have a spouse, friends, and family to cheer you on, but the best cheerleader is yourself!
These are tips I have compiled through reading tons of books. I hope you can make use of some or all of them!! You can do it!
is a busy work at home mom with two great children. When she is not busy
playing with Barbies or bathtub paints, she enjoys shopping, reading and
surfing the net! Lauren can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at her website www.affordableluxuries.us/lblackwell